Friday, June 3, 2011

End of the week thoughts.... (and my 3 favorite blogs)



ONE WEEK LEFT!  That's all I have left of school this year.  All in all, I had a pretty good year coaching my students.  I had some great athletes and some kids that as they get older, will make a huge impact on Broward County high school athletic programs. 

I managed to balance out training, teaching, learning, blogging, social life, and marriage/wedding stuff pretty darn well!  I am really looking forward to this summer to train more, read more, and learn more.  I also am going to be spending a lot of time lifting, sprinting, and just being as physically active as possible.  This is my first "married" summer, so I am really looking forward to spending some quality time with the wife.

Anyway, instead of some random thoughts I think it's a better idea to pick out my 3 favorite blogs and give you some good weekend reading.  Here ya go:



3. Positive Influences

2. What Is Important?

1. Are you Serious??????

Hope you enjoy my list, there is a little motivation and a little humor - a pretty good balance for some Friday entertainment.   I'm almost at 100 posts, so I've done my fair share of blogging and I found out that I really enjoy writing about strength, nutrition, and just being awesome.  Throughout the summer I look forward to writing some more educational blogs and hope to provide you guys with some useful information as well as a few laughs.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: